CTC Code of Conduct 2018
CTC Disciplinary Rules & Procedure
CTC Equal Opportunities Policy
CTC Grievance Procedure
CTC Harassment & Bullying Prevention Policy
CTC Fair Assessment Policy
CTC Disclosure and Barring Service Checks
CTC Environmental Policy
CTC Health & Safety Statement
CTC Voluntary Self Regulation
CTC Practice Performance Criteria
What is CPD? (Continuing Professional Development) - PDF
Guidance on recording CPD - PDF
Insurance is available for schools, tutors, students and practitioners from Holistic Insurance Sevices: click here
* To be a council for registered schools of the Affiliation of Crystal Healing Organisations (ACHO), the former Alliance of Crystal
Healing Practitioners (ACPH) and any other crystal healing or therapy school that meets the training, assessment and
management standards set by CTC and lodged with the Federal Regulator GRCCT.
* To set and maintain an agreed training standards of Crystal Healing and Crystal Therapy and to support efforts towards
establishing a National Occupational Standard (NOS) in Crystal Healing/Therapy.
* To support registered schools through the sharing of expertise and providing verification and moderation for registered schools,
* To support the provision of continuing professional development for tutors and practitioners.
* To act as a consultative body